Ticket Terms & Conditions
All Ticket Holders to the Abbotsford International Airshow agree to all event regulations and conditions of use.
Airshow tickets grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one-time admission.
Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Tickets are nonrefundable, cannot be re-sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. The original ticket purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that this ticket is not duplicated in any way. Tickets obtained from sources other than the Abbotsford International Airshow or TicketsOps may be lost, stolen, canceled or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
The Abbotsford International Airshow and its Management reserve the right, without compensation or refund of any amount paid, to revoke tickets, refuse admission, or eject, any person whose conduct Management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with the policies or rules and regulations of the event. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund.
Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases TicketOps, the Abbotsford International Airport, the Abbotsford International Airshow Society, and their respective management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting the event whether caused by negligence or otherwise. The holder of this ticket assumes all risks inherent to attending the event for which it was issued.
Any ticket holder caught in possession of any prohibited items at the event or attempting to bring any prohibited items into the event shall have their entry refused, ticket revoked without refund, and prohibited item confiscated. Ticket holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property upon entry to the event to ensure compliance with the rules.
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
- NO ANIMALS except certified service animals (hearing protection advised)
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING including cannabis and eCigarettes
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL or non-sealed, refillable beverage containers.
- NO HARD-SIDED OR WHEELED COOLERS. No loose ice in soft coolers.
- NO DRONES. Up to $25,000 fine and/or jail time for violation.
- NO TWO-WAY AVAITION RADIOS. Scanners-only are permitted.
- NO TENTS OR LARGE UMBRELLAS. Low-level sun shelters permitted if they do not create a visual obstruction for other patrons.