The Abbotsford International Airshow is excited to launch 2019 event ticket sales, this weekend. A 48-hour pre-sale for members of our Airshow Insiders mailing list starts this Saturday, December 1 & Sunday, December 2 and all tickets go on sale to the public starting on Monday, December 3.
We are also excited to announce some new changes to ticketing for 2019, aimed at making the Abbotsford Airshow even more affordable for families. These changes include:
- a new YOUTH ticket, up to 17 years of age priced the same as our previous Child rate (12 and under).
- lower pricing on our FAMILY PASS, good for 2 adults, 2 youth & parking.
- the return of the CARLOAD PASS! Good for up to 6 occupants in 1 vehicle.
- As always, children 5 and under receive free general admission with no ticket required.
We’re also excited to announce new and improved venues onsite, including:
- Family Club – a new front showline venue for all ages with outdoor patio seating and convenient amenities to help families enjoy their day.
- Flight Club returns! with new & improved benefits including a catered BBQ lunch, complimentary soft drinks, and 2 beers included!
- The Photo Pit has also been re-imagined as the Nikon Photo Experience with a new show-centre location, more space, elevated shooting platforms, and Nikon Canada’s gear loaner program and more.
Don’t miss out! Premium seating fills up quickly, so mark your calendars and get ready to secure your seat or pick up the perfect holiday present or stocking stuffer for the aviation fan in your life!