Can’t Decide Between Airshow & Camping? Do Both!
Beat the traffic and set up camp at the end of Runway 19 at the Abbotsford Airshow. Watch the show from your campsite or purchase airshow tickets and enjoy a complimentary shuttle to the nearby airshow grounds. Single-night and full-weekend camping passes are available. Campsites are first-come, first-served.
Camping Amenities include:
- Portable washroom facilities
- Fresh water available (no hookups)
- Onsite campground hosts
- Complimentary airshow shuttle (admission tickets req’d)
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby Abbotsford Flying Club
- Hot showers available at AFC
- Hot breakfast service at AFC (charge applies)
Weekend Camping and Admission package!
- 4 nights camping (1 site, Thursday to Monday)
- 3-day show admission wristbands for 6 people
The Weekend Package is the best deal if you are planning on bringing the family and staying for the weekend!
Important Arrival & Departure Information
The Airshow Campground opens at 12PM NOON, THURSDAY AUGUST 8, 2019. No early arrivals are permitted (vehicles and equipment may be removed or towed at owners expense). Upon arrival, please check in and wait to be escorted to a site by campground hosts.
On Airshow days, we recommend timing your arrival and departure to avoid peak airshow traffic. Departure access is available throughout the day. If you have paid for a single night only, departure is required by 11 AM. You are welcome to extend your stay with the Campground Host.
Additional Campground Details:
- Airshow admission is not included with single night camping pass.
- One site includes maximum 1 RV/Motorhome or up to 2 vehicles and 2 tents (approx. site size 20’x50′).
- No water/electrical/waste hookups on site. Fresh water available.
- No dumping – free sani-dumps available off Hwy 1 Westbound (Bradner Rest Area) & Eastbound (Cole Rd Rest Area)
- No wood or charcoal fires are permitted (including open flame & charcoal BBQs). Only propane fire rings allowed.
- Quiet time enforced from 10PM to 8AM (includes generators).
- Pets may not be left unattended in vehicles and must be leashed at all times.