Are you looking for a world-class and unique way to host your clients or treat your employees? A Corporate Chalet is the perfect setting for business entertaining. A fully-furnished chalet interior is coupled with a beautiful garden-party exterior to create a private viewing area along the front show line.
Corporate Chalets Include:
- Priority VIP access & Parking
- A graciously furnished and floored chalet
- Garden patio seating for up to 100 guests
- Dedicated bar with bartender
- Access to executive washroom facilities
- Meet and greet opportunities with visiting performers
- Recognition in the Airshow Souvenir Program
- Onsite recognition by the Announcer
- Complimentary WiFi provided by TELUS™
Additional Amenities Available (charges apply):
- Catering Services
- Cold Beverage and Ice Deliveries
- Souvenir Programs
The Airshow’s Preferred Caterer is Culinary Touch Catering. Chef Michael Dicks, CCC and his staff have a full on-site kitchen offering a selection of menus. They are well-acquainted with the event and his menus have been well-received and anticipated by our return guests.
All Cold Beverages (Pop, Water, Juice, Beer, Wine & Ciders) are offered exclusively from our Beverage Sponsors and are available to order through Airshow Beverage Services.
Corporate Chalets are available in 1-, 2-, and full 3-day packages.
Please contact Dave Reith at the Airshow Office for details and pricing on 2019 Chalets.
Telephone: (604)852-8511 ext 102
The FREE Abbotsford Airshow mobile event app – presented by Lockheed Martin – is your A-Z event guide for the 2019 Airshow with information, maps, photos, videos and much more!
Key App Features:
- 2019 Airshow Site Map
- Food truck & concessions listing
- Performers & Static Display Aircraft Listings including photos & videos
- Calendar reminders for your favourite flying acts
- Up to the minute flying events schedule
- FAQs, Spectator Survey, Social Media and much much more!