Fly In to the Show
We welcome all fly-in aircraft to the Abbotsford International Airshow! The Abbotsford Airshow is located at the Abbotsford International Airport (CYXX)
Reservations: Fly-In Line 604-556-3303 Email: FlyIn@abbotsfordairshow.com
VIEW THE INFO SHEET HERE
- Slot times are NOT required.
- Please make arrangements to arrive no later than 1000h as the Airspace is closed as per published NOTAM as soon as the Airshow begins
- For US Arrivals, Canada Customs will be on site
- Starting July 1st, Pilot Information may be obtained by calling the Abbotsford Airshow Fly-In Line: 604-556-3303 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention US Pilots: The CANPASS Private Aircraft telephone service is now up and running, please call 1-888-226-7277 to register your aircraft
- CUSTOMS procedures included in the INFO SHEET
- To assist us in providing you with the best possible service, please specify whether you require day parking or overnight parking when you arrive
- Admission may be purchased upon arrival or or ONLINE in advance
- Departure times: Friday - after 2200 and Saturday/Sunday after 1730.
- For pre-flight weather briefings, flight planning and NOTAMS, contact the Kamloops Flight Information Centre (FIC). Toll-free: 1-866-WX-BRIEF
- There is a PIK (Pilot Information Kiosk) located at the base of the Control Tower
- Enroute services are provided by the Abbotsford FSS on 126.7
All times are local and preliminary, subject to NOTAM and show activity. Check for updates taht might modify times. Please review the complete INFO SHEET for further information
Wed Aug 5
Thurs Aug 6
- 1000 to 1700 (NOTAM 1700-2100)
Friday Aug 7
- 0730 to 0930 (NOTAM 1000-1500)
- 1500 to 1700 (NOTAM 1700-2200)
Saturday Aug 8
- 0730 to 0945 (NOTAM 1000-*1800) following show, could be slightly earlier
- 1800 to 2000 (*A/C can be moved from display and staged for later/ ultra-early departures)
Sunday Aug 9
Stay the Day
- 0730 to 0945 (NOTAM 1000-*1800)
- 1800 to 2100 following show, could be slightly earlier, NB that departing military will likely take off in larger numbers this day
Aircraft arriving for the day will be parked in our day parking area that is normally used as a licensed grass runway
If hard stand parking is required, it will be made available on request.
All fly-in guests are welcome to set up a tent by their aircraft and spend the night
Take advantage of the free shuttle service to meet fellow flyers at the Abbotsford Flying Club!
Overnight aircraft parking is close to the Campground allowing easy access to amenities.
To ensure overnight aircraft security, access to overnight aircraft parking will be restricted to pilots, their passengers, and approved guests.