Fly In to the Show
We welcome all fly-in aircraft to the Abbotsford International Airshow! The Abbotsford Airshow is located at the Abbotsford International Airport (CYXX)
Reservations: Fly-In Line 604-556-3303 Email: FlyIn@abbotsfordairshow.com
VIEW THE INFO SHEET HERE
- Slot times are NOT required.
- Please make arrangements to arrive no later than 1000h as the Airspace is closed as per published NOTAM as soon as the Airshow begins
- For US Arrivals, Canada Customs will be on site
- Starting July 1st, Pilot Information may be obtained by calling the Abbotsford Airshow Fly-In Line: 604-556-3303 or emailing: email@example.com
- Attention US Pilots: The CANPASS Private Aircraft telephone service is now up and running, please call 1-888-226-7277 to register your aircraft
- CUSTOMS procedures included in the INFO SHEET
- To assist us in providing you with the best possible service, please specify whether you require day parking or overnight parking when you arrive
- Admission may be purchased upon arrival or or ONLINE in advance
- Thursday is the easiest day to arrive with only a brief closure of 1800 to 1930.
- Friday, be in before 1200. Closed for practice 1200 to 1600. There's an opening from 1600 to 1700 and then closed again for the twilight show from 1700 to 2200
- Saturday and Sunday, be in before the 1030 closure for the shows. The Field opens again at about 1730.
- All times are local and preliminary, subject to NOTAM and show activity. Check for updates taht might modify times.
- Please review the complete INFO SHEET for further information:
- Departure times: Friday - after 2200 and Saturday/Sunday after 1730.
- For pre-flight weather briefings, flight planning and NOTAMS, contact the Kamloops Flight Information Centre (FIC). Toll-free: 1-866-WX-BRIEF
- There is a PIK (Pilot Information Kiosk) located at the base of the Control Tower
- Enroute services are provided by the Abbotsford FSS on 126.7
Stay the Day
Aircraft arriving for the day will be parked in our day parking area that is normally used as a licensed grass runway
If hard stand parking is required, it will be made available on request.
All fly-in guests are welcome to set up a tent by their aircraft and spend the night
Take advantage of the free shuttle service to meet fellow flyers at the Abbotsford Flying Club!
Overnight aircraft parking is close to the Campground allowing easy access to amenities.
To ensure overnight aircraft security, access to overnight aircraft parking will be restricted to pilots, their passengers, and approved guests.